About

Saturday, March 15, 2014

TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS PRAKTIKUM

        Blarney and Stratagem
Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
         I will tell a story to hit my experience first before me move to this SMA ISLAM NU PUJON, first I have in Batu town precisely Batu area of Areng-Areng. First initially my target is true go to school here but sudden headmaster of MAPN this come with a purpose to persuade me , I think to answer yes for its bargain so that he immediately go home, and he is true go home but he return and oppositely I given by form, in my displace to try may also
         But which I think of wrongly, its name of people learn without sure intention can break middle of street and many ill obsession don't know or queer problem. Till in the end after my eight months of mental breakdown and is firm of founding to move and go to school in this SMA ISLAM NU PUJON, precisely in januari 2012 at class of XB
         Making me sick over is all that first my spell out members. there can free of charge but gossip, no matter free of charge it but what properly when me move exactly I must change all expense, what it is of course make my parent weight. Here which I will never forget it all effort and gimmick surely will be done by whoever to get what he will
  Hence from that remain to take a care ehehehehehe………

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Name: Putri Shofa Libasul Izzi
Class: XII Social Two
Study: English (Praktikum)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment